Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Are you the Senior Mobile Developer who is going to contribute to revolutionizing end-to-end identity solutions? Are you passionate about programming in Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin or C++? Are you open to learn Qt for cross-platform mobile developing? Then we have a long-term career opportunity for you that will stay challenging!
This is a permanent position at a market leader in digital security solutions. The work location is Arnhem or Amsterdam. Of course working from home (partially) is an option.
An online assessment to test your coding skills is part of the selection process.
In the context of the integrity and reliability of the employees, this company conducts security screening during the application process. This can only be conducted with candidates with a nationality from a country belonging to the EUROPEAN UNION. If you do not have a European Union nationality, we cannot process your application.
As Senior Mobile Developer, your primary target is learning QT. You’ll be developing and implementing our existing Apps as well as new Apps and will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features. You will participate in and drive user interface design. You will implement security updates and bug fixes on the existing apps and maintain the existing ones. You provide support during analysis of complicated customer issues and/or new customer requirements. Help us to bring authentication and digital document signing to its next level.
You will be part of an experienced cross-functional team developing with and learning from some of the best developers in the industry. We’re driving the next phase of the Internet now with all the ‘things’ that are connected. More and more business is done using services offered by ‘connected devices’. AET is at the forefront of this movement, with end-to-end solutions that provide secure access, authentication and identification.
Are you passionate and motivated to join our team of experienced developers?
AET Europe is a global leader in the area of digital security solutions. Founded in 1998. They are specialized in creating secure solutions in identification, authentication, digital signing, consent and management of credentials. In devising the best technological solutions, they need to be fast, smart and inventive. So that’s exactly what they are. They are also passionate: about technology; about their business; about the possibility of providing convenient access to different worlds.
- Your working hours can be flexible and you’ll have the opportunity to work from home
- Our package for professionals include competitive salaries, bonus and a mobility budget
- With our education budget your knowledge keeps up-to-date and you’ll continue to learn and develop your skills
- You can also attend international conferences with your education budget
- You will be given a lot of time to learn on the job about Qt, PKI technology and the innovative product that you will be working on
AET has a casual work environment with more than 50 employees working in the Netherlands or Portugal. Most of your new colleagues are working within the team of Development, Support and Services. These teams are responsible for developing and maintaining our software, test (quality) and offer 3rd line support to our customers and integrate our solutions together with our certified partners.
We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Developer with excellent knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin or C++ with the following profile:
- Has a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or comparable,
- Has at least 5+ years of experience in Mobile App development
- Preferably worked on QT, at least willingness to learn QT
- You can communicate (fluently) in English,
- You can work alone and within a team
- You are located around Arnhem or Amsterdam or willing to relocate. Relocation will be arranged with and for you.
- An online assessment to test your coding skills is part of the selection process!
You are going to excel in this job, if you have experience with or an interest in: REST APIs, user interface and/or graphical design, smart cards (PKCS#11), configuration management, Cryptography and/or PKI, Web services like, SOAP and XML.