Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
The ASML TA advisor is (emotionally) mature, confident, creative, approachable, responsible and caring. You are a good listener, have great communication and strong organizational skills. You will collaborate with department and hiring managers on a regular basis to proactively identify and fulfill future hiring needs. Ultimately, the responsibility of the TA advisor is to ensure the company attracts, hires (and retains) the best employees, while coordinating the growth of a strong talent pipeline.
As a TA advisor, you are responsible for talent acquisition and selection for a specific ASML sub-sector and/or set of functional competencies in Europe. Together with the Sector TA Manager, Labor Market Communications, HR line and business you create and execute a TA Plan. Depending on your level of seniority, you can also fulfill an expert role in a specific TA expertise area.
- Conduct TA Plan and lead the vacancy kick-off meetings with business leaders. Define the sourcing strategy for a vacancy or set of vacancies, challenge business expectations and agree upon final edit of the job description, target hire date and kick off TA Activities.
- Instruct, coordinate and collaborate with searchers who assist you with TA Activities. Coordinate TA campaigns and activities.
- Screen and assess long listed candidates. Define short-list with candidates who qualify for first round interviews. Coordinate interview planning process and proper selection evaluation process with interviewers.
- Provide candidate care towards final candidate(s) in preparation for assessments and final round interviews to ensure a great candidate experience. Support business evaluation towards hiring decision.
- Prepare and provide job offer to final selected candidates.
- Update ATS and offer management systems during selection process for shortlisted candidates.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, potential lease car)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
Minimum bachelor’s degree; Master’s level preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience full lifecycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment preferred.
- Significant experience in screening and evaluating candidates.
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing).
- Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Influencing without power
- Goal-oriented/drive to win
- Critical thinking
Context of the position
The role of the Talent Acquisition Advisor is to support our ASML Business goals by focusing on building relationships with managers to acquire the best and brightest talent into the organization. Takes direct ownership for successful customer relationships and guide hiring across several business groups within the ASML organization.