Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, Banking & Insurance, Finance
Over deze vacature
YER Support Professionals consists of a team of experienced consultants who are specialized in recruiting and seconding highly educated management and project support staff. They are in contact with a large network of candidates and clients from various offices throughout the country.
For our client in the Brainport area we are looking for a period of six months for a Project Management Officer for the department.
Do you want to be part of progress? And work in a dynamic international environment? If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling success of the business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Central PMO team members are supporting program management of the program by specializing in one or more areas such as: Quality Assurance, Dependency Management, Risk & Issue Management, Scope Management, Planning (Master planning, MS Office Online), Resource Management and Financial Management. The PMO team members support the PMO lead to keep the program under control.
Our Support Professionals team comprises experienced consultants who have many years of experience, in-depth knowledge and an extensive network in the field. We pool our resources and work in accordance with our core values: teamwork, a focus on results and entrepreneurship.
Flex contract via YER for 6 months.
Bachelor or Master degree
- Spends 100% of time on the program
- Working knowledge and previous experience of project management methods
- Has knowledge of project/program management With one or two specialities
- Good communication skills in Dutch & English (both are must)
- Good analytical skills Excellent team player
Depending on the role of the member, he/she will be responsible for one or more of the below items:
- Supports and maintains program plan with interdependencies. Supports strategies to manage inter-project and cross-program dependencies
- Analyses changed to projects’ triple constraints to understand and clarify their impact on program.
- Review risks and issues that (may) affect the program’s ability to meet its objectives. Helps reduce the probability and consequences of the identified risks.
- Collect data and maintains reports on Program’s resources (claim, allocation, etc.)
- Collect data and maintains reports on Program’s financials (budget, EAC, etc.)
- Assesses performance of the program, key program deliverables to ensure the programs activities and outcome are in line with Program objectives
- Maintains and supports the Program governance structure and processes required to facilitate decision-making and escalation of risks, issues, and changes to scope, cost, and schedule
- Articulates PMM policy clearly, enabling underlying assumptions to be understood and tested so that the program can achieve its objectives
- Understanding of the impact of policy on program delivery and operations
- Produces and distributes reporting and communications Supports the Central Program Management Office Lead and Program Lead by interpreting created reports, raising suggestions and implementing new processes and structures
- Supports the Central Program Management Office Lead and Program Lead by interpreting created reports, raising suggestions and implementing new processes and structures