Good working conditions
Education & Training
Interim / ZZP, Detachering via YER
HR, Education, Manufacturing
Over deze vacature
For ASML, YER is recruiting a Project Leader Manufacturing University.
In the role, the task is to initiate, lead and Co-develop the content in the area of the ‘Manufacturing University’ and realise and implement those within the own scope, in line with corporate guidelines, laws and regulations, best practices and standards, in order to enable and optimise efficient business processes and contribute to the realisation of business objectives.
- Collect, interpret and analyse external and internal information and developments and assess the relevance of those for ASML.
- Issue advice at request or at own initiative to management and employees as well and ensure the implementation / follow up.
- Specify, (co)develop and maintain instruments, procedures and guidelines within the own functional area, to be used by ASML employees.
- Plan, drive and support the implementation of new or changed instruments.
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses.
- Keep up with internal and external developments and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge and information.
- Build and maintain a network of in- and external stakeholders/partners and represent the organisation
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned (portfolio of) projects and ensure execution and delivery, within the project management guidelines.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
Good working conditions
- Educational experience (at least 7/8 years) and network within different educational institutes
- Experience in setting up (learning) curricula
- Experience in leading projects from scratch
- Languages: Dutch/ English
- Self-assured, pro-active, enterprising
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Emphatic, connects easily with multiple levels, focused on people
- Independent, showing initiative, team facilitator
- Excellent communicative skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrates leadership skills through being a role model (‘Walk the Talk’)
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken Dutch and English (both are must)