Marketing & Communication
Contract with Client
IT & Telecom, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
“Approach Each Customer With The Idea Of Helping Him Or Her To Solve A Problem Or Achieve A Goal, Not Of Selling A Product Or Service.” Demand generation responsibilities rest almost exclusively with your ability to empower your partners. After all, the purpose and goal of channel partners is to make money and profits from selling Legrand Products. And by providing your partners with the right tools, resources, and incentives, you’ll directly impact Legrand's success.
The Channel Sales Manager IT actively manages key accounts by generating new business, managing current and new projects and fostering account relationships. Will lead, manage and follow sales cycle from beginning to end is essential. Partners with other sales channels within the organisation to assist with building strong customer relationships to include participation in trade shows, lead follow up and strategic account development inside and outside of assigned region.
C2G products are available through dealers, major IT and AV-distributors and value-added providers.
Focus areas are Germany, France & Benelux
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Actively pursue new business to penetrate and grow business; confer with potential customers regarding product needs and advise customers on types of products to purchase
- Effectively present (strategic account) information to executive management team.
- Effectively manages current Channel Sales accounts
- Build and strengthen with key players/decision makers
- Drive annual initiatives for Channel Sales.
- Effectively communicate between internal departments, to manage projects (ie: Product Management, Management, Engineering, Customer Service, etc.)
- Represent Company at trade shows, trade associations, and client meetings to promote products
- Provide reporting to Management
- Work independently and with a team sales environment
- Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Advise dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services, secure information on products and customer required specifications
- Provide support to Pro Av Regional Sales Managers with account maintenance, trade shows, lead follow up, events, meetings, communications and correspondence, including document of complex and confidential nature
- Schedule, coordinate and conduct client training events
- Develop (enhance) client presentation materials
- Demonstrate our five core values of Integrity, Customer Responsiveness, Innovation, Passionate Contribution & Empowerment and Continuous Improvement.
Legrand is the global specialist in electrical and digital infrastructures, offering high-value-added products and solutions for commercial, residential and industrial buildings. Every day Legrand works hard to enhance electrical and digital building infrastructures and help develop connected buildings around the world.
Its technological expertise, its leading positions, the scope of its offering, its international presence and the power of its brands combine to make Legrand a global reference. With a presence in nearly 90 countries and a workforce of around 39,000 employees, Legrand generated total sales of over €6.6 billion in 2019.
Legrand | AV is a business of Legrand focused on providing innovative foundational AV (audio visual) product and service solutions that make it easy for professional customers to create amazing AV experiences for end users worldwide. One
One of the brands of Legrand | AV is C2G (www.C2G.com/uk). C2G provides end-to-end connectivity solutions serving commercial applications in a variety of markets – including corporate, digital signage, education, healthcare, and hospitality. They are a company focused on delivering unique connectivity products and solutions to their partners while providing an effortless and value-added experience. As a brand of Legrand, C2G brings a complete portfolio of products and solutions including Audio/Video & PC, Data Connectivity, Physical Infrastructure, and Power Management–all designed for installation in data centres, networks, and work spaces or to connect a broad range of devices.
Legrand offers you the opportunity to give substance to a challenging role within a dynamic work environment. This includes an intensive training and induction program and an extensive package of employment conditions. In addition to a competitive salary, Legrand can offer you a lot:
- A positive and informal corporate culture.
- A healthy and growing company where a positive culture, innovation and quality are paramount
- Attractive terms of employment package (fixed & bonus)
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV days
- Company car
- Staff discount on products
- Sports through work
- Possibility to work from home
- Various fun activities with colleagues every year
- Plenty of room for new initiatives and ideas
- A varied position in which you can make a difference
- You will have the opportunity to develop further (career opportunities)
- The department is in full development, there is plenty of room for personal input
- At least Bachelor degree, with a proven track record in IT Channel/Partner Sales
- Multi-Language required fluent in Dutch, English. German and/or French are preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to be customer focused and responsive to questions and needs
- Motivated self-starter who desires success
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and to appropriately prioritise workload based upon organisation or department needs
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgement that is consistent with company standards, practices and policies
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects through completion at one time while maintain high attention to detail
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
- Proven ability to manage people; train and motivate employees, as well as delegate effectively