Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Do you want to contribute to Population Health Management at the fast-growing and internationally operating software company Vital Health which is part of Philips?
Philips VitalHealth is a fast-growing and internationally operating software company, part of Philips Population Health Management. We develop innovative software for global healthcare. Our mission is to make a significant contribution to improving the health of millions of people around the world. Currently, we have more than 200 employees spread over the locations in the Netherlands, the United States and India.
One of our activities is to provide services for the Koppeltaal Foundation, part of VZVZ. The Koppeltaal product is a national integration and information standard for mental health care. It ensures that different languages of systems speak one language together.
Our services consist of development and maintenance of Koppeltaal Server, the message exchange platform, providing support to the Koppeltaal Foundation and the various participating care applications, hosting & management, security management and change and delivery management. In addition to the production environment, various acceptance environments are used for this. We are looking for one for this service.
In this role support is provided to both Koppeltaal and the management organsation and to representatives of all participating care applications. In addition, you provide functional management of the production environment and the various acceptance environments. You will work closely with the change manager/support engineer.
As a support engineer you ensure adequate handling of support requests that are made on the one hand by the Koppeltaal organisation and on the other hand by the affiliated participants of care applications. You receive these requests, using a ticket system. You take care of the further handling of these support requests by yourself, your fellow change manager/support engineer and colleagues in other departments (such as Development and Hosting). You ensure adequate communication about the support requests with the submitter.
You also provide functional management of the production environment and the various acceptance environments, with the aim that these can be used optimally by the various parties. You ensure management of all configuration data and (in collaboration with colleagues) good performance.
Position within the company
The Support engineer is part of the Support department and reports to the Support Manager.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, potential lease car)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
For this interesting position we are looking for someone to carry out these activities on a temporary basis and to further optimise them.
The person we are looking for can be recognised in the following profile:
- You are on a Bachelor work- and thinking level and preferably experience in comparable roles;
- You have knowledge of and practical experience with functional management, service management processes and methods such as ITIL and BiSL;
- You have insight into information systems, if you have insight into information systems for healthcare, then that is an advantage;
- You are able to form a picture of the context of requests in the area of providing support;
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and solution-oriented;
- You have good empathy and are sufficiently assertive;
- Good communicative skills.