Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
The Lead Software Integrator combines team orchestration activities with hands-on practices related to software integration as well as troubleshooting. This implies frequent alignment with the software development community (software developers/architects, integration engineers and the configuration management team) as well as other disciplines within the organisation (like operations engineering and the service organisation) to ensure efficient and timely integration of the developed components which fulfils the quality standards of our stakeholders.
- Manage the software integration activities via the integration backlog on a per sprint basis
- Maintain the roadmap of integration activities across several software releases aligned with the stakeholders
- Define and coordinate execution of improvements activities for the build and integration process
- Create transparency on the integration status of the software as well as on the overall quality
- Align scope as well as timing for component integration
- Coordinate as well as execute software integration activities, ensuring development streams are in stable and continuously integrated state
- Identify and follow-up on opportunities to improve the integration strategy
- Coordinate Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on incoming escalations from the operations as well as from the field support and assure proper follow-up in the form of patches/mitigations
- Act as the entry point for integration-related issues
- Monitor, together with architects, changes in interface level and integrity of the overall software architecture (act as a right-hand of the lead software architect)
- Analyse integration impact of new (versions of) software components provided by development teams and third-party suppliers
- Coordinate integration activities of cross-site teams
- Improving existing test automation and continuous integration tooling.
- Be the point of contact for code versioning questions and best practices:
- Re base, resolve merge conflicts
- Stream builds validation running automated tests
- Maintain/update delivery documentation
- Patch creation, patch validation
- Interface with multiple teams
- All scripts and tests needed to achieve this integration
Vanderlande is the global market leader for future-proof logistic process automation at airports, and in the parcel market. The company is also a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in a complex software domain
- Ability to identify issues/bottlenecks in the infrastructure domain (build and test environment)
- Experience in integration of complex software systems
- Knowledge of software version control systems (tooling as well as process/principles) as well as build tooling
- At least 3 years’ experience in software integration preferably working with Git but experience with other configuration management tooling will be acceptable too.
- Test experience on system level.
- Scripting knowledge.
- Knowledgeable with testing and integration methodologies.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Experience with complex build environments and integration of large software products
- Experience with software configuration management processes and tooling
- Experience with software quality tooling (static analysis and code coverage tools)
- Affinity with software engineering principles (OO) as well as programming languages (C++, C#, Java and/or Python)
- Ability to maintain the high-level overview of a complete software product
- A team player within a dynamic environment
- Analytical view combined with a pragmatic and hands-on attitude (flexibility)
- Interpersonal communications skills are required due to the high degree of interaction
- Customer focus
- Quality and sustainability focus
- Proactively and self-responsibility
- Systematic problem solving