Contract with Client
Legal, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
Interesting opportunity for an ambitious and business-minded lawyer within an international environment.
Main responsibilities as a Privacy Compliance Counsel will include but won't be limited to:
- Operate GDPR compliance processes of Samsung Benelux, including responding to data subject access requests, analysing GDPR implications for new projects and help prepare advice for marketing teams;
- Review and draft agreements and internal documents;
- Assist Privacy Protection Manager in GDPR tasks, including co-ordination of administration, contract management and GDPR registry;
- Research developments in data protection law;
- Support the training requirements of the business unit by assisting with presentations on key legal/compliance issues that impact the business.
International technology company based in Amsterdam.
- A competitive salary and secondary benefits
- Master degree in Law, or Bachelor degree in Law combined with sufficient relevant experience;
- 2-3 years of practical experience in data protection law;
- Interests in contract, competition and business law are considered valuable;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, and you are able to review and draft documents in both languages; Proficiency in French is also considered valuable;
- A sense of humour, creative and solutions-minded;
- Thorough, detailed-oriented based on instructions and adopt an in-depth solution-based approach;
- Communicative and open to different ideas and experiences (adaptive);
- Structured and analytical, characterized by values such as integrity, resilience, pragmatism and most of all being a team player.