Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Marketing Capability Learning Manager to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting until April 2020
In this role as Marketing Capability Learning manager, you have the opportunity to deploy and build the strategic capabilities for Marketing across Philips.
The Marketing Capability Learning Manager works with the Business Process Experts in the marketing process team and the relevant Subject Matter Experts to develop and support deployment of learning related to marketing capabilities, through process, tools & skills.
The crucial added value of the Learning Manager is to translate the standards defined by BPEs into actionable, inspiring, content rich learning journeys and communities of practices, that help our individual marketing employees to do their best in executing the processes and standards.
You are responsible to:
- Work with BPEs to create ways of working trainings
- Define and integrate generic/soft skills requirements into trainings
- Laisse with Philips University & other 3rd parties to develop training modules
- Designs programs across all strategic capabilities of high design complexity and stakeholder management (BPEs, SMEs, learning vendors, marketing leaders)
- Collaborate with other learning manager(s) to design a common learning approach across PH and HS where relevant
- Work with BPEs to translate process definition into learning needs across knowledge, skills and behavior to design learning programs
- Work with Philips University to apply new learning methods, processes and technology where relevant
- Hold Philips University accountable for execution of cutting edge learning experiences
- Support champion communities with performance support & communication materials
You are a part of the Marketing Capability & Learning team and report into the Head of Marketing Capability & Learning. The team is responsible for both Personal Health and Health Systems audiences, and is reporting under the Head of Health Systems Marketing in Group Marketing & E-commerce.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/MA Business/Marketing related.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in Marketing and/or Learning & Development
- Strong affinity with people development and improvement
- Experience in briefing and building (learning) content
- Experience in deploying capability & learning programs
- Experience in large scale program management and capability deployment