Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. ASML employs around 25000 employees, has offices in US, Asia and Europe and is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be joining the ASML Mendix Cloud platform team responsible for building and maintaining stable infrastructure hosting hundreds of Mendix applications. The platform is built on top of Azure Devops for pipelines and utilities several Azure services like Application gateway, AKS, Databases and key vaults. We also are ramping up SAP Cloud Platform on which Mendix apps are being deploys too. The main objective is to enable Mendix developers to deliver apps faster to the business. This is accomplished with highly automated, standardized and optimized pipelines taking away all the repetitive tasks.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Basic Kubernetes (bonus for CKA)
- Building CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- RDBMS experience with MS SQL server, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Scripting at least Python, Bash or PowerShell
- Experience with JVM based deployments and Azure cloud
- Professional experience with Linux & Windows
- Proficient with Git and its workflows
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform / Cloud Foundry is a plus
- Experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace is a plus
- Proactive and self-sufficient attitude
- Structured workflow
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer success first
- Automation first attitude
- result-orientation and commitment to excellence
- ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English.
- Troubleshooting: Read and understand monitoring graphs and logs
- Operations activities like incident response, application migrations, backup & restores
- Write internal and end-user documentation
- Applications and clusters health monitoring
- Improve pipelines
- Supporting with standard, non-standard non-functional requirements per app (CNAME changing, SSL certification, IAM onboarding etc.)
- Coordination with Technical Application Managers to follow up on the backend configuration needs per app (firewall changes, port changes etc.)
- Enabling developers and supporting them in understanding Cloud technology.