Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For ASML in Veldhoven we are recruiting for an Assistant Business Controller (BL DUV R&). This is a full-time assignment for approximately 6 months, starting asap.
As support for Business Controller BL DUV R&D you act strongly to the business partners in the DUV Program. You add value by providing business information, approve investments, manage budgets and manage the CAPEX expenditures. You enable that the program in managing their resources, to deliver our products in time and within financial constraints. You drive actions to realize targets and optimize results within the triple constraint, and support/facilitate in managing the financial risks and opportunities.
You will support the business controller for R&D for the business line DUV. There is a vacancy open to split this function, this flex position is for the time until that position is filled. The business controller is responsible for providing meaningful business information to the Business Line DUV, while driving the business to support decision-making and realizing BL DUV program deliverables in time and within financial constraints (support of triple constraint management including resource management). Your task is to support where possible, including:
- Support the financial business planning/forecasting process, assessment of financial performance of the product within the program by reviewing and analysing actual costs and investments, supporting and facilitating in managing financial risks and opportunities;
- Pre-challenge financial business cases in the change board (engineering changes);
- Drive headcount, material and farm out processes;
- Collecting and transferring Program business information needs into effective reports;
- Support in efficiency and improvement initiatives for the Business.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor of Master’s degree in Business Economics
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a business or financial control environment.
- Proven track record of quickly understanding complex content.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills in Dutch and English (both are must), being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the process maturity level of the organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independent;
- Own quality and be guided by awareness of customer impact.
- Hands-on/getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement