Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
In order to strengthen the R&D team that develops and supports the systems we are looking for an all-round Senior Software Engineer.
In this position you are responsible for developing and managing software components for the Lithography Systems.
- Independently, or in a team, you design software, algorithms, visualisations for the control of the lithography systems, guide projects (e.g. at suppliers), furthermore you diagnose and qualify.
- You are responsible for both internal and external development and application of software for controlling sensors and actuators and functions in the system.
- You work together in a multidisciplinary environment of researchers, R&D people, production and service engineers, where you continuously contribute to process improvement.
- You draw up specifications, presentations, documentation and test reports.
- You communicate with academic and industrial customers in a timely manner; you gain insight into the customer's application and explain this to colleagues within the R&D department.
- In addition to an extensive knowledge of software, you also have a knowledge of physics or are interested in developing it further.
Our client is the market leader in the design and production of Electron Beam Lithography systems. The high-end nanotechnology machines are delivered worldwide, to research institutions and semiconductor companies. The ambitious company is growing and continuously investing in new resources and people. Our client is a small-scale company with highly educated employees. You will have a broad responsibility because they do not have bureaucracy.
Our client offers a special, broad role with a lot of responsibility in a unique nano precision environment. A tailor-made introduction program with the aim of ensuring sufficient specific technical baggage to perform the function adequately. Very knowledgeable colleagues who work together in small teams and go for the highest quality. Good remuneration package.
- (Bachelor or) University level of work and thinking, training in computer science, mathematics or physics with experience in software development.
- Familiarity with the Agile principles, Kanban, eXtreme Programming and Clean Code.
- Problem-solving analytical skills, structured and accurate way of working and being able to keep an overview, even under pressure.
- Customer- and service-oriented, flexible with improvisational ability.
- Good communication skills. Good command of English is necessary.