Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
For one of our client key projects, the development of a new complex mechatronisch system, we are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. In this role you will be part of a highly skilled and multidisciplinary project team where you are challenged to take ownership and to make an impact.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be responsible for the development of several (sub)modules from concept to realisation phase. During this process you create concepts, trade-offs, substantial calculations, designs in 3D and production TPD. Part of the job also includes guiding prototype builds, testing, troubleshooting and making improvements. Due to the in-house assembly, prototyping and testing facility you are confronted with your own concepts and designs.
In your new role you will join the Mechanical Engineering team consisting of Mechanical Drafters, Designers and (Lead) Engineers. The team is part of the local R&D organisation consisting of 100+ Engineers supporting various functions e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Systems and Process Engineering. At our client you will be encouraged to take broad responsibilities to resolve challenging problems. Although the products and solutions are complex you will be personally influencing the end results. You will get offered a friendly and innovative working environment, a variety of cross functional projects and extensive professional development opportunities.
Our client is a leading provider of advanced packaging and electronic assembly equipment for the semiconductor industry. The equipment is state-of-the-art, high performance, high precision, multi-axis robotic machines which provide leading-edge solutions. These solutions support top-tier, well-known companies in automotive, consumer, communications, data processing and industrial segments across the world.
- High-tech, system-responsible and product-development based environment
- Challenging and diverse projects from concept to realisation to industrialisation
- Growing organisation with unique focus on Research & Development
- Casual working environment
- Highly competitive employment terms and pay-for-performance environment
To be successful in this role you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and have relevant experience in a comparable engineering environment. You are more than eager to make your own designs and have the ability to think outside the box. You have a broad interest in high-tech product development and can easily find your way in midsize mechatronisch projects.
- Excellent designing skills
- Strong 3D and 2D skills, preferably in NX
- Strong analytical and calculation skills (FEM)
- Innovative thinking
- Team player with a cross functional mindset
- Result-driven and can-do mentality
- Well-developed communication skills in English, and preferably in Dutch