Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Do you have a passion for technology, innovation, training (learning) and working with people who are passionate about their job? You’ll want to check this out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress. Be part of this team!
The program: Our New Enterprise (ONE) aims to enable ASML’s business to grow to a €20 billion company, contribute to a great place to work, deliver as agreed and collaborate efficiently. To achieve this we introduce three key change areas:
- Improve configuration management: Always know consistently what should be and what actually is in our products;
- Optimise end-to-end processes: Maximise the effectiveness of our work while dealing with the challenge of concurrent engineering;
- Enable tomorrow: Be prepared for the most likely future changes.
As a Project Lead learning & development you are responsible for the coordination of the definition of a training plan, the development of training material and the training execution which supports the ONE implementations on a global and cross sector level.
For this you work in close co-operation with other training departments, ONE project teams and change managers, local training developers, and trainers.
ONE processes and tooling will replace the existing SAP software completely and will affect the way of working for almost all employees. Developed training and materials must support a seamlessly transition from old to new SAP.
You will focus on development of the curriculum for several large transformation programs. You will ensure all learning questions, technical, behaviour and skills related, are answered. For this you will work closely together with Learning Experts who provide knowledge and experience related to learning methods as well as with Subject Matter Experts (SME).
You are skilled in project management methodologies both operational as well as theoretical. You are able to plan and act within a triple constraint.
You do this in such a way that all developed training materials and training will support maximum ONE-transition and is consistent and reusable for ONE introduction within other sites/sectors.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and driving a consistent and reusable training plan that rolls up into the overall ONE training approach.
- Driving the development of consistent and reusable training materials.
- Create and maintain a project plan for your work-stream and proactively drive project realisation.
- Get interdependencies clear with sub- & neighbouring projects and other work-streams within the ONE training responsibility. Pro-actively manage them.
- Selecting and training On The Job and In Class Trainers.
- Collaborating with and manage external training suppliers.
- Managing training development and delivery in your area of responsibility.
- Resource planning within your work-stream.
- Managing stakeholders within and outside your work-stream.
- Provide regular updates on the status of your project to key stakeholders and management
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor level and experience (5+ years) with project management, business engineering and/or an education/training background.
Preferable experience with managing larger (IT) training projects.
- Excellent social, communication and coaching skills.
- Able to “sell” his/her solutions; able to influence and convince people.
- Performance consulting skills to identify business drivers and analyse learning needs of customers.
- Analytical mind. Get-on and do-it mentality. Very active, pragmatic and plenty of initiative.
- Managerial skills for professionals and for groups at different levels of abstraction.
- Didactically and educational skills, a training professional.
- Entrepreneurial, purposeful and flexible.
- Focused on quality and service oriented.
- Flexible leadership style, able to set-up and work with as well internal as external training developers and trainers.
- You know how to handle stressful and hectic (maybe even chaotic) situations and are able to deliver structured, good quality results, despite such diversions.
- You can steer project team members, so they deliver their materials on time with good quality.
- You are an open-minded team player who uses his/her own initiative effectively, leaving room for your project team members to take their initiative.
- You are proficient with the English language (speaking/reading/writing).
- You are aware of and act on various cultural differences.
- You are willing to travel if the project requires (NA during Covid period)