Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Software/Test Development Engineer who will contribute to the renewal of system integration components.
As a Software/Test Development Engineer you will renew the system integration components. You will develop, test, adapt and verify the assets in its new environment while working in a multidisciplinary agile/scrum team.
This organization develops innovative solutions at the heart of the defence-security continuum, while using ground-breaking new digital technologies.
- An interesting job in a high-tech environment;
- A lot of room for your personal development and own initiatives;
- Working with new ground-breaking digital technologies, such as 4G mobile communications, cryptography, cloud computing, big data for use in physical protection systems and critical information systems;
- An open and flexible working environment where work-life balance is considered very important.
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with the following technical skills, knowledge of;
- Linux (Redhat)
- QT4/QT5, C++, Java
- Linux setting to build QT or C++
- GIT, Jenkins/JIRA
- Bash/Shell scripting
It is important to have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team, as well as independently.