Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Within the Engineering cluster the applications department is responsible for the development of combat and information management systems for navy ships.
These complex systems contain advanced solutions for information processing, information management and the user interaction with sensor- and weapon systems. Our products offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defense. For the applications engineering platform we are looking for a talented Infrastructure architect.
As an architect you work with multidisciplinary Agile teams. You are part of the application engineering department and you are responsible for the architecture of the infrastructure. You specialize in one of several topics such as networking, virtualization, container, security or software architecture. Your knowledge will contribute to our next steps towards a cloud technology based infrastructure. Do you have a passion for technology, do you enjoy constantly developing your skills and are you interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems? Then you are the person we are looking for.
High tech organisation with a strong focus on complex systems and products, related towards the Defence industry.
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015)
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
- You are a strong communicator capable of discussing with all types of stakeholders
- You hold a bachelor or master degree in computer science, electrical engineer, system engineering or comparable
- You’ve got expert level knowledge of IT infrastructure technology (networking, operating systems, cyber security)
- You’re capable of financially structuring your designs, helping you convince the other architects and the rest of the organization
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Certifications such as CISSP, RHCA or CCIE are a big plus