Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
Software Quality and Data governance is the department where just recently the diagnostic and recovery tooling groups became part of. Diagnostics and Recovery are important competences for ASML as these capabilities are key for our CS engineers in the field. Within our group we create recovery (sequence) tooling to best serve the needs for our colleagues in the factory and at the customer. We are creating new tools and maintain and extend existing diagnostic tooling.
Within the Software Quality and data governance department the Diagnostic tooling and Sequencing groups address the area of diagnostics and sequencing. You will be end-to-end responsible for creating software written in Angular, contributing to the development of several diagnostic applications in a scrum/Agile way of working. Diagnostic & Sequencing applications is done in several teams working together to deliver and integrate solutions to complex problems to enhance the diagnostic capabilities for our customers.
Within one of the teams you take initiative to address user stories and you cooperate with other software team members. You will work with Team leads, Architects, Product Project leaders. In this position you will also work closely with our UI/UX designers to create innovative content and continuously enhance the design and user experience of our applications. You will be gaining knowledge on diagnostics and the application of the Litho process by our customers.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Knowledge and at least 3 years of proven experience in developing software in Angular 6+ is a must. Preferably you also have experience with working in a Agile/scrum way. The following list of technologies, frameworks, are used in the team that you are joining and it is therefore considered highly preferable if you have proficiency with one or more items below:
- Mandatory: Angular 6+ (not AngularJS)
- NgXS (NgRx)
- Responsive design principles
- Angular Material
- Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo