Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For our client in Eindhoven, we are recruiting a Software scripter R&D.
We need a Technical Software Specialist for preparing all the installation scripts for a all CLS R&D Applications. These scripts are needed at the moment we migrate a CLS R&D site to the Signify IT landscape (Laptops/Lan/Wan).
Signify is the global market leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and lighting for the Internet of Things. Thanks to our energy-efficient lighting products, systems and services, our customers enjoy superior light quality, people live safer and more comfortable, companies work more efficiently and productively and cities are more livable.
- Generate scripts using VBScript
- Knowledge of Windows OS, generic used Installers (MSI/InstallShield/InnoSetup)
- Automation of software/OS prerequisites
- Being able to understand the operation of (R&D-)applications
- Knowledge and experience with packaging and scripting in a R&D environment is a pro
- Advising role w.r.t. the software deployment process (e.g. innovation and technical optimization of this deployment in the R&D infrastructure
- In this role you are the contact point for software deployment on Signify computers and laptops of R&D software
- Technical and functional testing of packages including organizing UAT.
- Creating installation manuals and end user documentation
- Knowledge of ITIL and LEAN is a pro
- Communication skills in English both verbal and written (Dutch is a pro)
- Team player (alignment and cooperation with peers in the R&D IT department and the generic IT department)
- Taking ownership mentality