Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Join the H&T team of ASML today! Become a specialist in transport, assembly and lifting of high end machine parts and modules. This delicate job is covering everything that is required from the first assembly of the machine in the clean room in Veldhoven, all the way to installation, servicing and upgrading our machines at customer plants all over the world.
The group Handling Tools & Transport Systems (H&T) is part of Development & Engineering group (D&E) and is part of the Mechanical Development cluster (MDEV) within ASML. The H&T group is responsible for the specification, definition, realisation and qualification of all handling and transport tools and packaging for ASML machines. You will be reporting to the Team leader.
As a specialist you will be responsible for the design of lift and transport tooling within an international multicultural team.
The following is part of your daily tasks:
- Definition of lifting and transport tools for safe, reliable, efficient and cost-effective transport and installation of ASML systems and modules;
- Work within a team of engineers and co developers to create designs, documentation and hardware;
- Translate high level specifications into feasible tooling specifications (concept design, choice of existing or new dedicated or universal tools, volume constraints, swap paths, inter modular interfaces, factory layout and constraints, costs, cycle time, hardware need dates);
- Perform and guide risk analysis sessions;
- Farm out development of tools to co-developers and manage changes and refinements in specification as well as working to receive 'first time right' designs.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor/Master in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Lift tooling design and risk assessment experience is preferred;
- Be able to read, understand and interpret complex English documents, such as legislation and standards;
- 3D modelling experience, preferable Siemens NX and teamcenter;
- Mechanics skills: static design forces/strength/stability/kinematic constraints, execute and verify hand calculations and FEM calculations;
- Be able to create high level concept designs and find solutions for conflicting requirements.
- Critical thinker;
- A safety mindset;
- Helicopter view without losing the in depth details;
- Co-operative team player;
- Take initiative;
- Structural; ability to create structure with inputs from multiple directions;
- Assertive, able to found and defend a point of view;
- Influence without power.