Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For one of our clients, YER is looking for a Marketing Specialist. It's a full-time, deta-vast position (one year contract with YER + contract directly with the client) located in Eindhoven, beginning immediately.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing the senior management, sales and advisory team with timely and actionable market research results and insights for decision-making to boost company brand value, expertise, choice and profitability.
- Defining and categorizing target markets and market requirements by making use of market research, statistical & strategic analysis and financial modeling principles.
- Staying informed of current events and future market developments, particularly relevant to the client's industry and business.
- Converting complex results into comprehensible reports, preparing presentations aimed at the right target groups.
- Participating in the client's brainstorming sessions to create and execute innovative marketing strategies that raise brand awareness by providing empirical insights.
- Assisting the marketing team in designing and implementing marketing strategies, including creating content, updating websites, introducing new products, social media, and enabling sales.
Our client is an innovative, big player in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related area of expertise;
- Track record within the IT industry affinity and domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cyber Security;
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent time management, able to work with deadlines and many projects at the same time;
- Outstanding team worker and a strategic thinker;
- Knowledge of Microsoft package;
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus;