Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you a process integration engineer that is a team player looking for a dynamic high-tech work environment with large growth potential? We might be looking for you! In this function you will in work in multidisciplinary teams all around the globe on challenging projects, developing both your leadership and technical skills.
Responsible for successful introduction of new processes in the ICN8 fab and for optimisation of the process performance in terms of quality, costs, delivery and costs
You will join the Process Integration department which is part of the PSE organisation. This Process Sustaining and Enhancement (PSE) organisation is part of ICN8 and has the responsibility to improve and maintain the running process technologies.
As a Process Integration Engineer you are responsible for the performance and improvements of a group of processes. You monitor the processes, analyse deviations and take actions to solve them. You also initiate improvement opportunities to bring quality, yield, reliability, cost, and cycle time to a benchmark level.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Supporting process transfer teams in the introduction of new processes to ICN8
- Safeguarding the process quality using Statistical Process Control.
- Initiation, execution and management of process improvement actions in the areas of quality, reliability, yield, defectively, delivery and costs.
Many of these actions will be done in the form of projects or 8D teams
- Support the fab organisation in case of process problems
- Translation of device problems to tool- or process problems
- Leading projects or 8D teams
- Tailoring product design and test sensitivities to process parameters
Our client provides high performance mixed signal and standard product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
ICN8 is the largest 8“integrated circuits wafer fab in Europe. It is a high-tech environment with many multi discipline challenges, housing over 450 manufacturing tools (ASML, ASM/TEL, Applied Material, LAM) and 150 measurement tools (inline inspections, end of inline testing). Products are made in CMOS, BIMOS, RFCMOS and SOI processes. In the coming 5 years several new processes will be transferred to our fab which enables further growth.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Master’s degree in applied science, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics or other relevant technical area.
Strong analytical and conceptual skills. Drive to fully understand complex issues.
- Preferable 1-2 years’ experience in a high-tech environment
- Knowledge of complex production processes
- Knowledge of process optimisation, statistical process control, FMEA and Quality Management Systems (preferred)
- Raising the bar; Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and result oriented
- Engages curiosity; Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Takes initiative; shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Working together; Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions. Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Developing deep core competences; Is a quick learner, able to prioritise and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances focusing on quality and continuous improvement