Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Are you exited by playing an instrumental role in further shaping the component management proposition within Philips and strengthen its value proposition in all its aspects within Philips globally?
Do you want to support Philips businesses globally as PCBA LCM Component Engineer with End-to-end (E2E) component management services?
Philips challenges you to use your component engineering expertise to design and implement some of the world’s most innovative medical products. Your team delivers services to Philips businesses on component- qualification, availability and compliancy and supports generation, maintenance and verification of component data in the Philips databases.
As a component engineer your focus will be on supporting engineering teams with selection, qualification and accurate registration of off-the-shelf components. Your responsibilities:
- Actively support Philips engineering teams globally with LCM and NPI projects
- Provide technical support on PCBA components
- Support projects with Bill of Materials (BOM) analysis (EOL, REACH, ROHS, ..)
- Support projects with advice on alternatives for components
- Lead root cause analysis and improvement actions for component related issues
Philips Innovation Services is a corporate group within Philips HealthTech, consisting of approximately 1000 passionate professionals in the field of Consulting, Engineering and other innovation services.
Your group Electronic Design Services (EDS) is a part of the Reliability Solutions department and consists of a team of about 40 highly skilled technical professionals in the field of Electronic Design.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
We are looking for someone with
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant area of expertise
- Knowledge of electronic/electro-mechanical components/parts is a must-have
- Knowledge of regulations like ROHS, REACH
- Familiar with BOM and Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) related processes
- Experience with tools like Agile, Windchill, SAPPLM
- Ability to transform data into improvement actions and KPIs
- Knowledge of PCBA Design
- Knowledge of Electronic Design
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
- Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude