Marketing & Communication
Contract with Client
Over deze vacature
We are recruiting a B2B Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the Benelux region.
The B2B Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth. In this position you will report directly to the Director of B2B Business and you are responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results. You will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. You are responsible for lead generation, website development, content creation and sales collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and, interact with clients, vendors, and senior leaders. In this position you will collaborate with Management in executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external branding, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) in order to support the company’s business objectives. You focus on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including, PPC, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, webinars, content syndication, email, social, lead nurturing, channel marketing and analytics. In this individual role, collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external vendors is essential to increase marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
Scope of the job:
- Oversee marketing lead generation;
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients;
- Lead and ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization;
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging;
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives;
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email campaigns, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars and website updates;
- Individual role with no direct reports.
International market leader in the field of electronic consumer goods based in the Eindhoven region.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position in a global organisation. Next to a remuneration package that meets market standards we give you the opportunity to work in an independent way with interesting and varied responsibilities. Furthermore you have the opportunity to work partly from home.
For this position we are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor Degree (in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred). An MBA is a pre but not required.
- You have 5 till 10 years’ experience in a similar function with database and digital marketing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs.
- Proven track record in delivering consistent strong measurable results and managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions;
- Strong financial and business acumen;
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn;
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail;
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities;
- Team player with ability to work cross-functionally;
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certified (required);
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions;
- Experience in sales channel Education and/or with ProAV products (preferred);
- High level spoken and written proficiency in the Dutch and English language.