Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Eindhoven, YER is recruiting a Full Stack Developer Hue to help them meet their ambitious growth targets.
You’ll be part of our R&D Home Systems & Laminaire organisation, this position is a great opportunity for those who wish to gain knowledge and hands-on experience building both the front-end and back-end of a state-of-the art big data platform.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside with our data engineers at the largest Lighting IoT company in the world, contributing to the design and implementation of a big data platform which is the able to support our business analysts, data scientist and is the foundation of our AI/ML use cases.
- Shall build new full-stack features on our big Hue data platform
- Shall design and implement streaming data pipelines with real time analytics
- Shall integrate third party API’s to facilitate the collection and export of data to/from several systems.
- Shall innovate, explore and implement propositions on data analytics and AI/ML
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Knowledge with design patterns and VueJs
What you’ll need
- Are passionate about software engineering, big data and getting things right
- Are eager to learn whatever necessary to tackle problems head-on
- Are an experienced in full-stack development for at least 3 years
- You are able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and work independently on multiple tasks without constant supervision
- Write clean, well-structured and reliable code
- Have knowledge with design patterns and VueJs
- Have good command of Amazon Web Services, Unit Testing, RESTful APIs and Google Cloud Platform is a plus
- Have some familiarity with Machine Learning and AI algorithms
Nice to have:
- Google Cloud Platform experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Machine Learning and AI algorithms