Drachten Centrum, Drachten
Secondment via YER
Engineering, Consumer Goods
Over deze vacature
We are looking for a Project/Program Manager that drives the product portfolio to the next level of Sustainability. It will be your assignment to lead and implement Product innovations in the field of materials use and energy consumption as well as to shape our Product Sustainability roadvmap.
Besides leading the Sustainability Innovation program, you will also review the Sustainability elements of running projects and manage the Sustainability KPI’s and targets for the Business Unit.
Your role as Sustainability officer (40%):
- From innovation perspective support in shaping and driving sustainability performance of the portfolio
- Translate sustainability requirements to the portfolio (e.g. Green/Circular)
- Inform innovation team on the sustainability requirements and advise on potential improvements
- Support Sustainability business partner
- Act as point of entry and expert in innovation site for sustainability topics
- Providing support in sustainable deliverables in innovation projects
Your role as Project manager (60%):
- You will lead a number of small and medium innovations in the field of sustainability in a hands-on manner in close cooperation with InD, Supply chain, Suppliers and Production Sites
- Your activities are covered by your program charter, describing your KPI’s as well as required investments, team and boundary conditions
- You are Responsible to drive the Projects according the MLD process safeguarding the project and project results
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimise the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
As a Project Leader Sustainability Program you will lead a small cross functional team of 5 FTE (Product development, Product Industrialisation, Quality, Procurement, and supporting functions). Also You will be part of the Business Unit PMO team, existing of 15 Project managers, a PSO and Project Engineer, sitting in 3 locations.
- Having proven knowledge and interest in the domain of materials and sustainability
- A minimum of 5 year experience in product development
- Experience as a Lead Engineer or Project Leader
- Having a technical background, preferably with mass manufactured consumer products is a must have