Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For our client YER is recruiting a Senior Software Engineer Factory Automation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic result-driven software professional who, in the software domain, strengthens and co-shapes the future of the R&D department of ITECE&A; our in-house equipment and related software supplier. E&A develops, supplies and services world’s fastest pick & place equipment, testers for (discrete) semiconductors and seamlessly integrated Factory Automation and Smart Manufacturing solutions. These ITEC E&A equipment and solutions play an important role in the road map towards cost leadership and production optimisation in our client's assembly plants in Asia. The ITEC E&A Research & Development is located in Nijmegen. The ITEC E&A Product Support, Service and Supply Chain Management are located in Hong Kong.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing innovative (windows based, big data) software for E&As solutions with focus on, but not limited to, Factory Automation and Smart Manufacturing. The candidate will be actively participating in the generating new ideas, design, implementation and testing
An efficiency semiconductor company. They deliver over 80 billion products a year and as such service thousands of global customers, both directly and through our extensive network of channel partners. They are at the heart of billions of electronic devices in the Automotive, Mobile, Industrial, Consumer, Computing, and Communication Infrastructure segments.
- Master degree in a relevant study: Applied Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or comparable
- 5+ years’ experience in Software engineering (using any object-oriented program language)
- Proven analytical skills
- Additional experiences in one or more of the following domains are an advantage
- Operation research
- Big data handling
- Machine learning and/or AI
- Statistical interest
- Test driven coding
- A team player with good analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Ability to work agile environment
- Willing to travel occasionally to our customers in the Far East