Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech, Industrial, Banking & Insurance
Over deze vacature
Do you want to be part of progress? Can you drive and embed process and tooling improvements into the matrix of our development organization? Are you energized by influencing stakeholders on all organizational levels and across various sectors? Do you like to accelerate the SAFe transformation while preserving the foundation of ASML’s successes? Then we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Within ASML the Program Management Office (PMO) is accountable for embedding, maintaining & improving project management expertise, needed to streamline the product generation of ASML’s products.
SAFe/Agile process improvement lead:
§ Engages with a variety of global stakeholders across all organizational levels and all related sectors.
§ Closely collaborates with and connects the central SAFe transformation team, the related PMO competences and professionals and IT.
§ Accelerates the SAFe transformation by changing current processes and tools to fulfill the needs of both the common and the SAFe way of working (in parallel and/or integrated).
§ Motivates choices from the best overall impact to the company’s success
§ Has the ability to provides longer term input to the improvement roadmap
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Minimal level of Master degree preferably in the direction of Business Administration.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a high-tech development area with a proven track record of (continuous) process improvement, SAFe/Agile and project or program management.
- Experience with deploying and improving the usage of both Microsoft Project and Jira tooling.
- Ability to deal with a high speed of change and uncertainty
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to translate idea’s into practical implications
- Able to align different views and obtain commitment on all organizational levels (senior stakeholder management)
- Communication skills to technical and non-technical teams.
- Result driven
- Challenge the status quo
- Change management practitioner
- Strong presentation skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English