Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
This company is high in demand at the moment, which means they can use some extra hands. For our client we are recruiting a Cloud Security Engineer who is going to insure the security of the products following the law.
You will become a right hand to the infra & product teams. You make sure all the processes are compliant to the international laws and security standards.
This International company is saving the "common folk" money by tracing irregularities and fraud. Using AI software they are investigating suspicious actions and lowering risks for insurance companies worldwide. A very noble contribution!
- Great salary, depending on your level of experience
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Lots of opportunity to grow and develop yourself
- Challenging job
- Working with AI software in an international environment
You live in the Netherlands and speak English fluently. On top of that you have:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree
- Experience with DevSecOps
- Experience with Security-by-design
- At least two relevant Business Certifications, like CSSP, CISSP etc
If you need IND Sponsorship, that's fine! You should already be in the Netherlands though.