Research & Development
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
As a verification lead you manage the verification activities of the multidisciplinary Digital Pathology Solutions as well as the verification activities of the different subsystems such as the Ultra Fast Scanner, IMS application software and IT Hardware/Software components. You will work closely with the verification engineers, architects, HW/SW designers and Project Managers. You will be able to work on parallel projects and work with different scrum teams (both SW and HW oriented).
The verification lead manages all test activities in a development project. This starts already during the feasibility phase, with the involvement of the verification engineers (approx. 5FTE per project), to assure efficient and effective testing in the project (to test the right things, at the right time, with the right means) based upon test risk analysis.
Detailed tasks/responsibilities are:
- Responsible for the Verification plan including a test strategy
- Reports verification progress/results and product quality towards the project manager
- Reports on final verification results and traceability that is compliant within a regulated environment
- Be able to pro-actively handle ad-hoc changes in priority/planning
- Can also assist in test execution during the various development phases
- Supports verification engineers in determining technical approach of tests within the project (test design)
- You coach the team in good documentation practices (GDP)
- Specifies requirements for system test tools, to support automated testing but also test engineering in general
- Pro-actively comes up with improvement ideas in the way-of-working, both to improve efficiency and quality.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. YER is preferred supplier. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance.
- You are a strong team player with excellent communicational skills, able to convey information in a clear and structured manner.
- You have a bachelor or master degree (BSc or MSc) in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or software engineering.
- You have knowledge and experience (minimum 5 years) in the field of testing complex systems in a medical device environment.
- You have experience in managing test projects for at least 2 years.
- You have knowledge of product development processes such as Agile and SCRUM.
- You have experience with functional and non-functional tests such as performance, scalability and load tests.
- ISEB or ISTQB advanced certification .
- Detailed understanding of Test Design and Test Techniques & Methods.
- Knowledge of HP ALM is a plus.
- Sound understanding of medical regulations and standard (FDA 820.x, IEC60601, IEC62304, ISO13485, ISO14971, AAMI TIR45) is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication in the English language.
- Positive thinker and improvement mindset.