Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
To further strengthen the team of Thales in the Digital Competence Center we are looking for a talented Lead Mendix Developer.
As a Mendix Developer you will work in a multidisciplinary Agile team. This team develops and tests the applications of new enterprise applications for internal users. The development team is responsible for the entire design, built and updates of the products – requirements analysis, development, testing, validation, demonstrating and implementing the current status of the product. Focus on user experience is key.
Thales is in the middle of a Digital Transformation. Digital Transformation is a new way of doing business with customers, while making use of data from users to enhance offering and products. In line with the Thales Digital Transformation strategy, Thales Netherlands recently created a ‘Digital Competence Center’. This is an entity within Thales countries where we are joining people from many disciplines into a squad to develop new Minimal Viable Products according to the Agile manifesto. In less managerial text it could be best described as a startup community where user experience stands above anything else. To accelerate the internal digital transformation Mendix has been selected as platform of choice. The team members of the Digital Competence Center have an entrepreneurial mindset and make use of cloud technology to build new products/services according to latest technologies and security options. Developers work on infernal projects with actual users. The techniques may vary per project but have to enhance the user experience of end-users. The result is agile product development that is making using of data to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness in an endless loop.
- Become part of a great team in a high tech, innovative international organisation
- (International) opportunities for growth in tech-, management- and commercial roles
- Attention for personal development and own initiative
- A nice workplace in a modern building, where we value a good work-life balance and flexibility
- 40 leave days per year, travel expenses and a flexible benefits à la carte package with options like purchase/sale of leave hours, internet costs, bicycle plan, company fitness, trade union contribution or relocation costs
You have a passion for technology, while being a social interactive team player. You enjoy constantly developing your skills and you are interested in working within high-tech environments. Furthermore;
- You have a track record of delivering custom software solutions in enterprise(s)
- Had a lead role of Mendix development experience for minimal two years
- Are at least Mendix Advanced Certified
- You are completing the development circle of specifying, developing and testing applications and systems.
- You master estimation, scoping and sizing solutions and have experience in Agile development.
- You are a coach to peers in de Digital Competence Center and other teams.
- You are an entrepreneur and have a drive for continuous improvement. Within your agile team, you will contribute to the design and development projects of all kinds related to Thales activities.
- You have the ability to communicate efficiently in English to all types (technical, management) of stakeholders.
- You understand the importance of code quality and re-usability.
- You can work closely with the members of your squad (PO, architect, Scrum Master, UX, UI) and can support cross teams to develop the best solutions for the users.