Secondment via YER
HR, High Tech
Over deze vacature
Do you take the lead in HR&O challenges and drive our company HR policies? Are you the right sparring partner for our demanding organisation? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
As a HR&O Generalist you will closely work together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O relevant topics. You manage and direct the planning, facilitation, and assessment of HR&O policies and activities within the areas of attention as member of the HR&O team of Business Line Applications. You independently advise managers and their teams on HR topics and emphasise the importance of HRM in the business. Next to that you participate in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of BL Applications towards the HR organisation by providing input/feedback on HR policies and practices.
- Is known in the business and is first approached in case of HR topics;
- Ensures an efficient and effective execution of HR operations and follows up on HR Year Calendar pro-actively
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both managers and employees and advising them in the execution of HR responsibility;
- Applies professional HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers;
- Deals with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gathers signals to make improvements;
- Ensures that people implications are considered by managers by advising them; (e.g. in organisational changes)
- Ensures that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goals;
- Is able to manage projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe.
- Acts as business partner
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organisation is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organisational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 200 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. In this role you will work together with other HR&O Generalists and you will report to the HR&O Manager.
Focus areas People Performance Management, Strategic workforce planning, Recruitment, Talent & Leadership Development and Succession Management, Change management.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
You have a University Degree. E.g. in HRM or organisational/business studies
You have 8 years’ experience in the field of HR&O in the position of HR Generalist / Advisor within a complex demanding multinational. As a HR&O Generalist you bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and Illness Absence
Preferably international experience, high-tech, large matrix organisation.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic.
- Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers;
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organisational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Builds relations at different levels;
- Is a team player and at the same time able to work independent
- Fluent Dutch and English verbal and writing skills;
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect.
- Business minded, sincerely interested and strong emphatic skills
- Flexible, able to support organisational change and deal with resistance effectively
- Able to coach managers and employees and provide feedback
- Able to step out of own comfort zone