Good employee benefits
Detachering via YER
Over deze vacature
The Twin Scan Factory is responsible for the production of Scanners. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within Manufacturing. The Warehouse Engineering department within this sector supports the introduction of new products and corresponding processes from Development into Warehouse, continuously adapts and optimises the Warehouse processes and provides a second line support to issues within the Warehouse.
For the Warehouse Engineering department we are recruiting a Warehouse Engineer.
To design, maintain, adapt to changed Warehouse requirements and to optimise warehouse processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the warehouse process.
- Second Line Support with Warehouse
- Work preparation
- Analyses the production process within inbound and outbound processes, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Operations, and First Line Support.
- Adjust work instructions and/or production sequence if needed
The holder of this position reports to the Manager Engineering Services.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor (preferably) /Master (Physics/Electronics/Mechanics)
- 0-2 years of experience within Warehousing
- Experience in work preparation
- Technical knowledge based on packaging
- Pro-active, plenty of initiative.
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
- Team player
- Adequate English & Dutch (preferably) language skills in speech and writing