Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Commercial Marketing & Pricing Specialist to work at the Philips location in Best (Eindhoven). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, beginning immediately and initially lasting for 11 months.
You will review the pricing strategy implementation by the Countries/BU and initiate corrective action where required. Review together with Segment Leaders the business developments at product level and decide together the pricing impact of necessary strategy changes.
In this role, you have the opportunity to drive the definition and implementation of the pricing strategies and frameworks in markets for Philips Services. You will work closely together with different businesses.
You are responsible for pricing of the Customer Services from product and portfolio introduction to local implementation and price realisation.
You support Customer Services of BUs and markets, in order to increase BG financial margins and capture the full potential of their products and solutions. He/she supports the initial price positioning of a services/solution at launch and throughout its lifecycle to maximize pricing over the life of the product. They are responsible for driving strategic pricing decisions by providing support to the Product Management team (through monitoring of price trends and price and cost analytics) to enable market growth and high value capture.
- Ensuring that pricing initiatives are successfully implemented on time and tracks the benefits;
- Supporting across markets and Business Groups to initial price positioning of a services/solution at launch and throughout its lifecycle to maximize pricing over the life of the product;
- Driving the global implementation and adherence of Commercial Policies for customer services;
- Developing and implementing pricing monitoring and portfolio management tools to drive performance of offerings;
- Supporting the creation of tool for the field to communicate economic benefits to customers (i.e., value calculators)
- Identifying current sources of margin leakage across product lines and markets by tracking price realization and discounts; Conducting root cause analyses to identify major sources of leakage, including field/customer interviews;
- Creating recommendations and action plan for BU and the field to address margin leakage issues;
- Collaborating with Product Management, Field Marketing, Sales, and Finance (e.g., analytic and business-case development support) on new pricing initiatives outside current operating practices to capture untapped customer segments;
- Continuously driving best-in-class pricing practices adoption based on global insight, external community of pricing peers and experts, and from within the PHC organisation to create a more efficient pricing process;
You will be part of the Pricing team within Services Marketing & M2O. You will be working closely together with different Customer Services Business Managers in the markets as well as the Product Managers of the different Businesses.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or Technical Discipline or equivalent
- Lean or Six Sigma experience
- 10+ years of experience in business analytics; close work with sales analysis or providing tools to sales teams
- Experience in high tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills to be able to convey the impact of monitoring and measured effectiveness of pricing initiatives to major stakeholders (Markets, BIU)
- Ability to conduct root cause analyses, extrapolate insights and create actionable recommendations under short time frames, based on quantitative and qualitative fact finding (i.e., sample analysis, interviews)
- Excellent analytic skills to design, construct, and execute multiple complex analyses (e.g. regression analysis, scatter plot analysis) to facilitate the development and evaluation of pricing guidelines
- Ability to position product/solutions to capture the economic value it creates for customers. Strong ability to develop and interpret standard financial analyses (e.g. NPV, ROI, and break-even) to inform discussions with market groups, BIUs, and the BG marketing organisations
- Superior knowledge of standard tools, especially Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word for the development and communication of pricing guidelines
- Ability to identify, synthesise and prioritise key issues facing the pricing teams and resolve roadblocks
- Experience with high-tech or medical device product launch to be able to provide pricing- related insight to supporting teams (e.g., solution management, NPI)