Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
We are Applications - a new business line within ASML, one of the world market leaders in scanning lithography technology. We create full-stack software products that run in the most modern Semiconductor Fabs in the world, and we are always pushing the boundary of what is possible.
We are looking for talented Software Testers to join the team responsible for software that keeps the machines in Semiconductor Fabs perfectly calibrated during ongoing production. This could be your next job, so if you would like to join us - please apply!
ASML’s Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. These products are largely software driven. Wafer Fab Applications (WFA) is the part of the Application products responsible for developing and delivering products that improve the performance of ASML’s scanners by translating large amounts of performance data into scanner correction profiles.
You will be part of HVM Jobs & Baseliners group. This group is responsible for design, implementation, test and integration support of automation software for High Volume Manufacturing applications in semiconductor fabs, and contains several Scrum teams. Each team consists of software development engineers, tester, functional experts, product owner and scrum master.
As part of the software development team, help safeguard quality of delivered software by improving test approach and speeding up qualification of team deliverables.
You will be part of a team with 3-6 developers, a Scrum Master, Product Owner and functional domain expert. Your team will work together with around twenty other teams on building reliable solutions for our customer
- Together with the team, co-determine test approach and create test specifications.
- Work with the team on testing across the product stack
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities in test approach and implementation areas, particularly in areas of test automation and automation frameworks
- Advise on test approach and improve existing automated tests, finding the right balance between test coverage and test duration, taking risk into consideration.
- Develop and execute automated testing for assigned projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time, and to specification
- Submit issues for encountered problems and follow up on them. Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilise the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports
- Introduce junior team members to appropriate test techniques. Improve knowledge of testing in your team.
- Suggest process/tooling improvements where necessary. Contribute to defining internal QA goals (evaluation of new tools, setting up new process for performance testing, creating/updating/delivering training to new hires)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc Computer Science or Information Technology, or BSc in these fields with at least 5 years of work experience with focus on testing.
- Proven background of at least 5 years in test tools and methods.
- Strong background in testing server-side software, web applications & GUI applications.
- Experience with Behavior-Driven testing or Model-Based testing is a plus.
- Understanding and experience of Agile
- ISTQB certification is highly appreciated
- You should first of all be passionate about technology and should be excited by the idea that his work will impact millions of end-users worldwide.
- You should be analytical, product and quality-oriented.
- You like to investigate issues, you are creative in solving problems and you do not fear to present your solutions.
- You are open-minded, you like to discuss about technical challenges and you want to push the boundaries of technology.
- You are an innovator and you constantly seek to improve your knowledge and your work.
- You are a role model for your team and they trust your technical as well as interpersonal and coaching skills.
- You take ownership and you support your team, you are the backbone of your group.
- You are client and quality oriented – you do not settle for second best solutions, but you strive to find the best ways to acquire top results.