Secondment via YER
HR, Engineering, Aviation, Industrial
Over deze vacature
For the independently operating sales and support office in Utrecht, which employs approximately 45 people, we are recruiting a Project & Systems Engineer.
- Developing block diagrams, mechanical drawings, cable diagrams and cabling and the documentation thereof in ePLAN and other tools.
- The preparation of project plans and performing work according to these plans for integrated radio communication projects.
- The preparation of design/engineering studies according to Contract Data Requirements Lists (Statement of Work method).
- Managing (sub-)system project progress and technical discussions with the (end-)customer and subcontractors.
- The (technical) preparation of orders to subcontractors and suppliers and supervising these subcontractors.
- Writing test protocols and conducting acceptance tests.
- Support those colleagues in writing system manuals, review thereof and providing customer specific system training.
- Testing, validating and delivery of integrated radio communication systems, mainly in the Benelux, as well as supervising installation work performed by subcontractors.
As a privately owned and independent company they have operated along the entire value chain for more over 85 years. They develop, produce and market ideas and products that enrich all of their lives. Their 12,500 employees are laying the foundations for smart cities, the internet of things and the telecommunications standards of the future. They represent the cornerstone of their long-term success. How about you? Would you like to bring your creativity on board and work with them to shape the future of a secure and networked world?
A multi-dimensional job in a solid organisation with potential for growth in the rapidly changing international telecommunications sector. This vacancy concerns 40-hours per week employment with a market conform salary package and solid secondary employment terms.
- Bachelor of Science level (Electronics or equivalent), with knowledge of HF, VHF and UHF techniques
- Experience in ICT/IP networking technologies
- Knowledge of Software Configuration/Test & Validation
- Knowledge of Cyber Security is an advantage
- Proactive, personal responsibility, taking initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English; German is an advantage
- Experience with the MS Office packages incl. MS Project, ePLAN and possibly IBM JAZZ
- Willingness to travel and work abroad occasionally
- Experience and or affinity with maritime technology is an advantage
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage