Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Over deze vacature
For our client Philips, YER is looking for a Senior Branding and Naming Consultant to work at the Philips HQ (Amsterdam). It's a full-time, temporary assignment, lasting initially for 11 months.
In this role, you have the opportunity to contribute to growing the Philips brand strength by ensuring internal clarity and consistent brand experience in the branding and naming of our products and services portfolio.
As a Senior Branding and Naming Consultant, you will be responsible for managing and providing consultancy support to both our Personal Health and Health System businesses in the global and local teams to ensure internal clarity of our naming guidelines and consistency in the branding and naming of our product services towards our customers.
This position may occasionally require early morning and evening working hours to cater to colleagues in North America and Asia Pacific Region.
You are responsible for:
- Email, telephone and F2F branding and naming to Philips businesses.
- Approve business and/or agency developed names to ensure they are in line with Philips naming convention
- Attend and prepare report for weekly naming review meetings with Health Systems (HS) and Personal Health (PH) brand management leads
- Conduct naming training sessions, and develop materials.
- Co-ordinate and conduct naming projects work with Philips businesses
- Manage and conduct quarterly audits of naming portfolio and visual overviews together with PH and HS portfolio marketing team
- Provide standardized supporting and reporting materials required for PH and HS brand management lead
- Develop naming training materials.
- You are part of a dynamic team of brand management within Philips, and you will report to the Health Systems brand management lead and Head of Brand Consultancy.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies;
- There is also the possibility of being hired as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced naming consultant with international experience B2B healthcare related brands/companies
- Good university degree in relevant field; strong verbal and written skills in English.
- A good consultant, good presentation skills, someone who colleagues wish to see and spend time with.
- Good experience/understanding of naming as an enabler of verbal strategy and brand-building.
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
- Good analytical skills clear thinker; ability to identify and challenge weaknesses quickly.
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to manage strong personalities and delicate situations.
- Dynamic, positive, enthusiastic, motivated, dedicated, hard-working, entrepreneurial.
- A fast learner who presents a proactive approach, being open-minded, independent, and well-organized.
- Flexibility and willingness to work occasionally early morning or late evenings to cater to colleagues in North America and Asia Pacific region.