Good employee benefits
Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
Great opportunity as a Quality Auditor within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Monitoring, trending and assurance of Product quality process performance, manage product quality systems (e.g. complaints, stability study management). Identifies product deviations/trends, investigate deviations and escalate product issues.
Professional Competencies (Learning), in particular:
- Project Management: Demonstrates ability to manage assigned tasks within given timelines and available resources
- Productive Communication: Demonstrates the ability to distribute accurate information but may need guidance in appropriately crafting messages for target audience, Demonstrates ability to speak and write clearly and concisely and demonstrates skill in selecting appropriate form of communication for the information to be shared
Core Quality (sub-)Functional Competencies, in particular:
- Regulatory Standards and Compliance (Applying): Applies knowledge of internal and external compliance requirements and quality guidelines to all aspects of product specifications, manufacturing processes, warehousing/ distributions systems and lab functions
- Proactive Quality Improvement/ MPS (Learning): Basic understanding of quality improvement tools, MPS and processes and application in isolated SOPs and procedures
- Deviation Management (Applying): Applies deviation and investigation process including root cause analyses.
- Laboratory Data Information Management (Applying): Applies laboratory data information management to support workflow and data tracking.
At this pharmaceutical company a large diversity of biological and pharmaceutical products are produced, tested, packed and released. The Product Surveillance department, part of the Quality Organisation Noord-Brabant, is responsible for product surveillance according to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) requirements and operates as a Center of Excellence. The department warrants that product issues with possible market and supply impact are followed up with the highest priority. The processes are designed and continuously improved according to MPS (Merck Production System) principles.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client, we offer:
- Good employee benefits (eg work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your adviser and the YER back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive guidance of international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax return and housing assistance)
- Cooperative and result and relationship driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from different multinationals
- Events and masterclasses with interesting speakers and appealing companies
- Bachelor level
- Several years of experience working with pharmaceutical products/processes and Quality