Research & Development
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to define the way physicians operate our X-ray systems during surgery.
We aim to make the world healthier through innovation by providing to our customer, the best portfolio of image guided therapy systems to support minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment for a variety of critical conditions. Our products support physicians providing the best treatment in the most demanding conditions, from cardiovascular to oncological and neurological treatment. We touch patients’ lives when it matters most, and we aim to do it in the most reliable, effective and sustainable way.
- Together with the product owner, creating the best overall mechatronics design solution;
- Creating control solutions in Matlab (including modelling, measurements, tuning);
- Analysing regulatory and safety requirements and translating these into a product design solution;
- Mechatronics integration and verification;
- Coaching of junior colleagues;
- Supporting in analysis and solving of life-cycle management issues.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Master degree in Mechatronics or Motion Control;
- High quality focus;
- 5 years of experience as a Mechatronics designer;
- Extensive experience in Matlab and Simulink;
- Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English;
- Experience with working in large cross-functional agile teams;
- You’ll get bonus points for: Experience with Matlab C++ code generation.