Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
For Philips in Best, YER is recruiting an IT Tests Environment Service Engineer.
As a Test Environment Employee you are part of a team which is responsible to install, control and maintain dedicated test areas for the Image Guided Therapy Research (IGT) and Research & Development (R&D) organization.
The test engineer is responsible to manage dedicated PC’s and reservation tools, which are used in our test environment & test network. The activities are similar to a system administrator. It includes the definition of the software set of the PC’s used in the test areas, network environment and discussion with local IT organization to improve and manage the IT assets. Next to that, the test engineer shall document changes and incidents on test systems, analyses problems and pro-actively involves others if needed in solving problems.
Furthermore, you are the first contact regarding problems with PC’s and network in the test environment and you solve related problems and (if needed) performing repairs.
You deliver technical services to our customers and facilitating them in expansions that they do by active thinking and by taking the lead.
- Maintains planning of the test areas and systems in close cooperation with the projects, IS-OPS, RS and other IGT customers
- Controls and documents dedicated PC’s and other IT tools used in test system configuration (status control & accounting)
- Maintain the reservation tools as well as developed software
- Execute, document and implement changes
- Analyses problems, pro-actively involving others if needed in trouble-shooting
- Orders and handles return-deliveries of materials and/or systems (in principle only DMR-releases materials)
- Orders, controls, and documents PC and other IT material for our test systems
- Support projects by ordering IT materials
- Support projects in proto-typing PC’s and realization test set-ups
- Creates and maintains safe and neat test environment in order to ensure users safety in line with the ARBO law
You will be part of the Business Unit Image Guided Therapy (IGT) systems within Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit is responsible for marketing, service, development and manufacturing of IGT systems used in the area of cardiac and vascular medical diagnosis and intervention. The customers are hospitals and their medical specialists. You have more than 4 colleagues and you are a team member in the test environment team that is responsible to install, control and maintain dedicated test areas for the Image Guided Therapy Research and Development organization.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor+ degree in Software Engineering or Informatics
- Service experience in a complex (high-tech) industry
- Can do” mentality, pro-active and open attitude
- Knowledge and experience with system administration
- Excellent communicative skills
- Improvement attitude and quality minded
- Eager to learn and willing to follow training