Secondment via YER
Food, Feed, Pharma
Over deze vacature
Great opportunity for Pharmaceutical/Biotech professional! Are you looking for a C&Q position in a process and laboratory environment? Are you focused on the execution of validation studies of large scale API processes? This is your time to apply!
Primary responsibilities for the Commissioning and Qualifications Engineer include:
- Commission and Qualify (C&Q) various process and laboratory equipment.
- Design and execute process validation studies for the large Scale API processes.
- Review and assess change control for API processes to determine impact on validated state.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma and Lean methodologies, with an understanding of regulatory and validation requirements.
- Participate in efficiency and streamlining projects contribute to process improvement, technology transfer, new product introduction and other projects.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc. Position will receive direction and support.
A large and versatile company for pharmaceuticals in the Netherlands. They offer innovative treatments for a better human and animal health.
- Good base salary
- Excellent secondary benefits
- Holiday payment
- 25 holidays (based on a year)
Requires degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. Pharmaceutical/biotech experience, sterile manufacturing C&Q experience a plus.