Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Who will lead the development of Vehicle Infotainment Systems at DAF Trucks N.V.?
You will play a key role in leading the hardware and software development of Infotainment and Digital Display systems, to enable DAF Trucks to expand their excellent position in the market by making trucks safer to drive, easier to operate and provide key information in the best possible way to the truck driver.
For Embedded Engineering, part of DAF Product Development, we are searching for a Product Owner In Vehicle Infotainment and Digital Display.
- Coordinating hardware & software development activities of Infotainment and Digital Display systems
- Leading the assigned hardware and software engineers
- Coordinating the supplier management
- Scrum/agile based product backlog management and prioritizing
- Presenting and reporting project status for Quality, Cost, Timing and Performance (QCTP)
- Monitoring of technical definitions are in line with defined strategies and report discrepancies
- Initiate and define risk analysis and validation plans for both hardware and software components
- Create, monitor and report platform project plans for software and hardware development activities
- Organizing and participating in supplier & internal project meetings
You will be part of an experienced international team of the Platform Development group of DAF Embedded Engineering that is located in their modern new office in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Embedded Engineering has over 130 highly skilled people today. Together they deliver world-class engineering in the domains of engine controllers and vehicle controllers.
Next to that, focusing on common software development, Embedded Engineering works closely together with PACCAR Embedded Engineering located in Renton (near Seattle), the USA. The products developed within Embedded Engineering are applied on DAF trucks but also in the famous PACCAR brands Kenworth and Peterbilt. Through component sales, products are used by leading bus and coach manufacturers. At DAF you will work in a professional, innovative and safe environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibility. You will be working in a state-of-the-art working environment, one of the most modern environments within the PACCAR organization.
YER Technology offers you the possibility to become employed as Automotive Professional and to combine challenging assignments with an excellent career with perspective on a fixed contract at YER Technology or our client. The following conditions are applicable:
- Attractive (fixed) salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 25 free to spend holidays per year
- A contract for a definite or indefinite period at a financially robust organization
- Travel expense reimbursement
- Good pension scheme
- Overtime will be compensated in payment of wages or time-for-time
- Committed to a good balance between work and private life
- An open culture and clear communication
- A Service Desk ready to answer all your practical questions
- Bachelor or a Master Degree in Embedded Engineering or equivalent with at least 3 year experience in a coordinating role, multiple years’ experience in project lead role is an asset
- 3 years’ experience with development of Infotainment and Digital Display systems
- Experience with coordination of multiple engineers in different domains
- Experience with supplier management
- Team player, pro-active, strong analytical skills, problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of design for Six Sigma methodology
- Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
- Good English skills are mandatory combined with Dutch (or at least willingness to learn Dutch)