Quality & Safety
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
For our client, a developer and producer of state-of-the art technology, YER is recruiting a Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer.
As a SQA Engineer you are responsible for:
- The timely realization of all SQA deliverables as described in the PCP process (product creation process) (eg risk classification, correct and timely delivery of all quality-related supplier documentation);
- Qualifying new suppliers and maintaining current suppliers;
- Participation in NPI programs to ensure a good supply chain;
- Analysing and solving product-related quality issues (together with QC engineers);
- Supplier audits/improvement programs;
- Planning all NPI-SQA related deliverables in line with the overall NPI project schedule;
- Advice to project managers on SQA Engineer Resource Claims;
- Participate in NPI process-oriented improvement plans;
- Coordinate corrective and preventive actions in the supply chain to ensure the required quality level of purchased and delivered products.
Our clients develops and produces state-of-the art technology for the top of the international high-tech community. We set the bar high and regularly make the impossible possible. We do this together, within a close-knit team of enthusiastic specialists in electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics. Our client is all about laying the total puzzle. And we cannot do that without you, a passionate Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer.
- A completed technical Bachelor;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supplier Quality Assurance in the high tech/low volume industry;
- Demonstrable experience with ISO 9001/13485 standards;
- Demonstrable experience with supplier audits;
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written, German is an advantage;
- Competences: accurate, analytically pragmatic;
- Strong personality with good communication skills;
- Insight into internal and external interests and able to make good decisions about them.