Secondment via YER
High Tech, Engineering
Over deze vacature
Great opportunity for technical starters! Are you that team player that prefers a leading role in executing and improving technical control processes, aiming to optimize the overall use of all resources in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? We might be looking for you!
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production and installation of Twinscan systems. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector.
The FAB Operations organization, consist of departments Execution, Technical Support, Motion and Process Improvement and is organized by end-to-end responsibilities based on LEAN principles.
Supports the FAB organization by maintaining, initiating and implementing technical improvements and drives the change by implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and blueprints/sequences, that meet the safety and quality requirements of FAB Execution and comply with the applicable standards. Validate procedures and blueprints/sequences on the shop floor.
- Proactively connect with Execution and Technical support and transfer improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- Use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- Define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- Initiate, review and implement EC's and Service Packs on products in FAB
- Represent FAB towards Development & Engineering, LAB and cross sector projects, and protects the interests of TF and lean principles in general
- Coordinate material quality related escalations to suppliers and support Execution in securing production progress
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc. or MSc. level in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics or other relevant technical area.
- Knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment
- Languages: Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA, Quality Management Systems and Q-methods/techniques (preferred)
- > 2 years of working experience as production/quality engineer (preferred)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and MS Office
- Leadership and behavioural competencies
- Analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented
- Result driven, focusing on quality and continuous improvement
- Takes initiative, shows ownership, hands on mentality
- Good social/communication skills on different levels
- Is a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions
- Is a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances
- Has a broad technical and business knowledge, is a networker, shares information and knows how to find relevant information
- Self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis
Context of the position
Reports to the Group Lead Process Improvement. Supports FAB Technical Support and FAB Execution.