Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom, High Tech, Manufacturing, Logistics & Transportation
Over deze vacature
For Vanderlande, YER is recruiting an IT Process Consultant.
As IT Process Consultant in the development of Software Deployment services, you design and implement an IT Operations framework of the following ITIL processes (incl R&R / Organization):
- Validation and Testing
- Release and Deployment
- CI/CD pipeline integration
For an increasing number of customers Vanderlande is delivering continuous software updates to the products and the systems with our customers.
To organise these IT Service processes more efficiently and effectively a program has developed to implement this service.
In close relation with R&D and IT Service teams in Netherlands and US this service and process needs to be developed with making use of industry best practices.
After above is implemented, development of Change management, Configuration management and Event management is also part of the tasks to design and implement.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assessment of business requirements on the required processes (but focus is to build for 1 key customer)
- Design the process details (incl tools, reporting, RACI, organisation blueprint, etc)
- Document and create the workflows, templates and training materials
- Provide training and handover to the IT Service organisation
If you’re looking to develop your career and satisfy your ambitions, then look no further than Vanderlande. Our client is global leaders for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
Their systems are operational at more than 600 airports – including 12 of the world’s top 20 – the world’s leading parcel companies, and many of the largest global e-commerce players. To support the activities, they require talented and driven individuals, who are looking to take on a challenging role in a fast-paced international environment.
Life-cycle Services accounts for more than 20% of the total sales at Vanderlande. The Global Services department is responsible for centrally organized services – like Service Desk and Spare parts – and for the development and improvement of new services. The IT Service Development team is one of the expert teams and is responsible for Vanderlande’s IT Services strategy. The team works closely together with other expert teams (e.g. asset management services, logistic services, data driven services) and in close cooperation with the Customer Centers to define and realize Vanderlande’s Life-cycle Services strategy.
- Excellent remuneration (depending on experience)
- Over 5 years of experience in IT services in a B2B environment
- Proven track record in developing and implementing ITIL services (expert level)
- Experienced in Software CI/CD process and implementation of Release/Test/Deployment processes
- Good command of English