Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to participate in an innovative medical research project for the prototyping of cardio applications based on medical standards, in particular FHIR resources and rule based engines. In this project, we create prototypes to model data and applications for
e.g. clinical decision support.
You are responsible for
- Design, implementation, integration and test of a (sub) system, component or module in high quality, according to requirements and on time;
- Compliance and alignment with software development professionalism standards within the team (processes and methodologies, quality of requirements, design, coding and testing);
- Carrying out complicated development and prototyping tasks;
- Integration of the developed prototype(s) with existing applications;
- Understanding the domain needs and translate these needs to implementation requirements while considering the overall solution;
- Promoting domain knowledge, innovative thinking and customer understanding;
- Promoting trust, openness and leverage external capabilities locally and globally.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.Sc. or Master in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline;
- 5+ years of experience in SW Development;
- Back-end: C#/.NET and Node.JS;
- Deployment: Docker;
- Preferably experience with FHIR, HL7 or Dicom data formats and elements;
- Solid understanding and programming skills with databases;
- Provably able to quickly learn and apply new technical skills.
- Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.