Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom, Industrial
You are a young professional that will be integrated in the Analytics & Program Support Team, supporting the definition, implementation and deployment of data integrity and automation mechanisms in order to develop Corporate Management Information workflows. This requires collaboration and close interaction with the stakeholders. First assignment will be data validation for integrity, with the final goal to specify and implement an automated solution, that handles validation across different data sources meeting the needs of an expanding data usage.
- Install efficient data collection with appropriate data integrity controls
- Support reporting activities across different organisations
- Drive alignments and enable collaboration across our stakeholders
- Master’s degree in Machine Learning, Engineering and Management, Mathematics, Statistics or related studies.
- Ability to integrate data sources and extract actionable information from business data sources.
- Like creating data models, data transformation, workflow automation, and predictive analytics.
- Ability to generate and automate reports, dashboards, visuals (e.g. Power BI, Tableau or similar visualisation platforms) and Ad-Hoc analyses of business data.
- Knowledge or interest in Project Management techniques
- Experience with MS Office (Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Pro-active and eager to learn
- Flexibility to work with international, multi-site teams also in terms of working hours
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
- Persistent and assertive personality with pro-active attitude and can-do mindset
- Strong communicator with business proficient English language skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills, very target driven with a strong business focus
- Plug and play, independent team player with strong process mindset
- Being able to work with deadlines