Research & Development
Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
Nemho has a position open for a proactive R&D Engineer – Solar Photovoltaic based at our headquarters in Weert, the Netherlands.
- Contribute to product and process development projects targeting a next generation of building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) laminates that harvest energy from façades.
- Be an internal expert for solar PV technologies.
- Support in maintaining a network of partners within solar PV such as research institutes, raw materials and equipment manufacturers, certification entities and installation systems specialists.
- Be involved in product compliance activities to attain certifications for BIPV modules and installation systems.
- Identify potential new product development opportunities and performance improvements.
- Coach R&D students and/or trainees in your area of expertise.
Trespa Nemho is the home of Group R&D for the Broad-view Holding materials companies Arpa (IT), Formica (world-wide), Homapal (DE), Trespa (NL) and Westag (DE).
With combined sales of EUR 1.2 billion the companies have a leading position in the global market for surface materials. They currently employ around 6,000 employees worldwide. The core product is high pressure laminates (HPL). Applications range from façade cladding to kitchens, design furniture, doors and retail interiors. Continuous investment to develop new and innovative products is a key part of the strategy.
Nemho employs over 50 technicians, engineers and chemists responsible for the development of new products and processes and for the continuous improvement of the product quality and production processes efficiency by implementing new and innovative technologies.
- In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and fringe benefits
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- An attractive package of employee benefits
- The terms of employment offered are exceptionally good
- A competitive package of employee benefits
- MSc or PhD in Physics, Electrical Engineering Materials Science, or other relevant field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in processes, materials, testing and characterization of PV modules.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical installation systems for BIPV in façades and/or roofs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express complex technical concepts.
- Business fluency in English.
- Fluency in an additional European language preferred.