Good working conditions
Quality & Safety
Detachering via YER
Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
In this role, you have the opportunity to achieve a state of high quality performance at our Supplier partners through the application and practice of Advanced Product Quality Planning ‘APQP’ during the industrialisation of products/parts within the New Product Introduction ‘NPI’ process.
You are responsible for
- Participate in the Supplier Sourcing Process and is a core member of the NPI project teams.
- Quality engineering capability assessments of potential new Suppliers.
- Drives APQP plan development, execution, monitoring and control as part of the NPI process.
- Support Design for Excellence ‘DfX’ collaboration between R&D and Supplier.
- Part Submission Warrant plans, deliverables, line release and completion.
- Drive Supplier Quality improvement and development through APQP.
- Works on assignments of high complexity where analysis of situations/data requires evaluation of new factors.
- Drives problem solving at the supplier.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Reports to Supplier Quality Engineering Manager/Supplier Quality Engineering Business Partner.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering Science, or equivalent experience.
- Wide-ranging experience within an engineering function.
- Well versed in Quality Engineering and Continuous Improvement techniques.
- Direct working relationships with suppliers
- Participated in several NPIs from start to finish.
- Direct shop-floor production engineering sustaining experience