Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
Finance, Medical & Health
Over deze vacature
For Philips HQ in Amsterdam we are looking for a (Senior) Manager Commercial Policy & Pricing (fulltime). Start date is ASAP.
Can you help us drive our Personal Health business globally? Ensuring that we maximize the value we extract from our business worldwide? You will do so by driving the Personal Health Commercial Policy & Pricing globally to a higher level, by acting as a linking pin between Businesses and Markets. You will be challenged to use both your analytical and abstract thinking skills as well as convincing communication skills to get a diverse group of stakeholders on board and into the set direction. You will think strategically but are also able to translate this into concrete actions to really drive change.
For the markets within assigned to your geographical scope as the Commercial Policy & Pricing Officer your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure full implementation Commercial & Pricing Policy elements for the markets within
- assigned geographic scope
- Facilitate building pricing capabilities inside the organizations through trainings, mentoring and
- coaching to ensure required maturity and capability level of our business- and local market
- Constructively challenge customer agreements and trade investment plans to ensure customer
- terms & conditions are negotiated within CPP guidance and reflect strategic fit & expected
- counter performance
- Analyse pricing Key Performance Indicators and acts as a consultant towards Businesses and
- Markets (within scope) to drive continuous pricing and profitability performance improvement
- through continuous visibility
- Act as role models for compliance and Philips behaviors
- Your team The Personal Health Commercial Policy & Pricing team is part of the Markets organization.
This position includes cross-functional interactions, decision-making and exposure to senior management in both the businesses and markets. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Commercial Policy Personal Health. This position is based in our Amsterdam headquarters office.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive. You will be secondmended by YER to Philips or work as a freelancer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimal Bachelor’s degree (in business administration, economics or finance)
- 5 years of relevant business experience in project management, pricing, commercial or finance role preferably in consumer goods industry
- Leadership skills, able to operate in dynamic environment with high interaction levels and wide array of stakeholders (cross-functional, cross-layer)
- Strong communication skills in international matrix setting, fluent in English
- Persuasive, analytical, hands on mentality, authority, stress resistant with proven project management skills
- Adaptability to talk/manage different levels of audiences
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and preferably SAP knowledge
- Previous exposure to Business-2-Consumer / Retail is a plus.