Secondment via YER
Over deze vacature
The Engineering department provides cutting edge engineering solutions for ASML products. The department specifies designs and trade-off technical solutions and predictably integrate, industrialize and deliver subsystems that meet business requirements. The engineering department provide the people, means, methods and deliverables for the industrialization of all engineering functions.
You will be the interface between the Development Projects and Manufacturing/Customer support. Guard the industrialization aspects in early phases, support proto and pilot production (Work preparation, troubleshooting, knowledge transfers) and transfer the industrialization deliverables toward Manufacturing and Customer support.
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of an engineering module or function Support
- New product introduction to factory and field, be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site.
- Provide the industrialization deliverables (Procedures, PCS, routing etc) towards the operational sectors.
- Provide operational feedback (CT, Availability, reliability) to the projects and functions within the department.
- Active contribution to the definition of the project concerning industrialization.
- Knowledge transfer to local service organizations (training on the job).
- Participate in cross-sectoral meetings and be the link between Manufacturing, Customer Support and Development organization.
YER Technology offers you the opportunity to work at the most prominent and innovative organisations in the Netherlands. We are a high-level sparring partner that can give your career the boost it needs!
- Working via YER at client side
Bachelor, Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics, Electronics, Electrical or similar engineering.
- Up to 0-10 years’ experience in a machine-building industry preferably including;
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Troubleshooting complex engineering systems
- Experience in the field of Manufacturing Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control.
- Strong social and communication skills to build lasting relations
- Strong technical background combined with good analytical skills
- Interested in product and process.
- Hands-on mentality
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.